Dragon Standard

A News Source for The Micronational projects larry is in

Sunday, June 05, 2005

religion beat

(Fenworth)

MP Bernard in addition to relocating his political and business ventures has decided to try his hand in a spiritual venture

“I will be forming the Zoroastrian Assembly of Concord. I plan to take some of the ideas of the Zoroastrian Assembly which has taken out ancient faith and returned it to some of its classical roots and expand it further. I believe that the time for a greater community of faith in Concord is now, and I believe that I can be a force for that.”

In addition to his work trying to organize the Zoroastrian Assembly he is discussing possibly building a B’nai Noach center as well here in Fenworth

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

This may be a surpise, but I'd like to do anything I can to help spread the Masdayasni faith in Cyberia.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home