Dragon Standard

A News Source for The Micronational projects larry is in

Sunday, June 05, 2005

the Move to Fenworth

(Fenworth)

MP Larry Bernard has announced his relocation to the city of Fenworth

“I’ve lived in Mystic Valley a long time” he said “but I feel right now I need to connect with the real people out there in the country and a move to make Fenworth my home is the only way to do that.”

Dragon Standard Publishing; Publishers of the Concord Dragon Standard will be relocating their corporate office there as well.

“Once we establish ourselves in Fenworth, we will start building some city beats and some more diverse news coverage then the largely political coverage we see now.”

Dragon Standard Publishing also intends to publish a series of Short Stories MP Bernard has written

“that venture is in the early stages right now and I don’t want to go into to much detail at this time”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home